It’s only $9/week to advertise your events in The Austin Alchemist News, complete with an image and full-page ad! We have a long reputation in our awakening community and a highly targeted readership that you will want to share your events with. Whether it’s Reiki and yoga classes, a traveling lecture on consciousness, or a workshop for natural living, we can help you reach the people in the greater Austin area who are already looking for what you have to offer!
“Events” that we cover include an out-of-town guest speaker, a meeting in your home, workshops, classes, lectures, or any Spiritual, Holistic, or Metaphysical gathering in the Austin area that people will physically attend.
Please note: We only cover events happening within the Central Texas area. Please read the Advertising Guidelines before submitting your event for consideration. Banner Advertising is also available on The Austin Alchemist! Find out more here. Interested in an Amplified Facebook Advertising Campaign, using my advertising assets to help promote you? Email me to discuss.
Event ads are worked on and go out as received and paid:
1. We create a post on The Austin Alchemist site so the events can be found online.
2. All events are added to the event calendar to make the upcoming event schedule easy to view at a glance.
3. We also post all events to The Austin Alchemist’s Facebook Page. These events can then be seen in our followers’ Facebook feeds.
4. We have also developed a social media presence on Twitter and Instagram!
5. If you are traveling or super busy, you can also schedule listings with us up to 6 months in advance, and set up recurring ads with monthly billing! This helps to make sure your ads have plenty of time to be built and launched.
6. It is best to place your ads at least 1-2 weeks ahead of when you need them to go out. We need physical time to build your ad. This is not an automated process. We hand-build every single listing on our site. Every listing requires 1-3 hours to build out.
7. Advertisements received by Friday noon can usually go out in the Thursday email newsletter two weeks later (or sooner depending on the volume of demand).
8. Ads received by Wednesday noon will usually be published on the site by the 2nd Sunday after and in the following Thursday newsletter.
9. Please note that submitted events must be local to the Austin / San Antonio / Waco area.
10. We operate as a lean not-for-profit and our prices are far below the industry standard for what we do. To keep our prices low for our community, we cannot offer refunds on completed work. We incur costs for every listing we build and there is no surplus fund to cover changes or cancellations for work completed.
Orders are processed on a first-paid-first-served basis during office hours. Orders received after 12pm, over the weekend, or on holidays will generally be received the following regular business day (M-F) and are not likely to be seen until that time. We require a minimum of 7 days to complete your order. During times of high order volume (holidays, solstices, and equinoxes in particular), it may take us more than a couple of weeks. Do what you can to give us time.
Please be considerate and submit complete details. Please provide actual text and links where asked for it and don’t expect us to do a Google search or chase a link to get information for your event. The following form is what we need to be able to complete your order and it’s what allows us to keep our fees low – by you providing as much of your information upfront as possible in one place that we can work from. If you need help or have questions, just let us know. Thank you for helping us to serve you and our community better!